Lighting & LEDs
P&Q has the expertise and experience to design your lighting needs, for anything from a single room to a large industrial building.
Bespoke lighting schemes for restaurants, bars, and offices. We believe lighting is a key element of customer experience and plays a big part in setting the atmosphere.
Designing lighting schemes for residential properties including new builds, period homes, contemporary apartments and large country estates.
Lighting design for outside spaces including gardens, courtyards and roof terraces.
We have the knowledge and facilities to install cost effective solutions which will enable you to control your lighting at your finger tips on your smart phone.
Get in touch and let us know what you are looking to achieve and we will revert back with a designed solution and cost estate to suit your individual needs.
What are LEDs?
The light-emitting diode (LED) is one of today's most energy-efficient and rapidly developing lighting technologies.
Quality LED light bulbs last longer, are more durable, and offer comparable or better light quality than other types of lighting. LEDs use at least 80% less energy, and last 25 times longer, than incandescent lighting.
Key advantages of LED lighting:
• Reduced power consumption – LED technology has the ability to reduce power consumption by up to 80% while providing superior quality of light simultaneously.
• Efficient heat reduction – LEDs give an extremely low heat output, indicating their energy consumption is very low, which lowers bill costs.
• Longer life-span – LEDs have an extended and superior lifespan compared to halogen and fluorescent lights, offering anywhere up to 30,000 hours of light.
• Dimmable – Most LEDs give the choice to change the strength of the lights so that the brightness may be adjusted to whatever level is wanted by the user.
• Instant quality light – LEDs require no warm-up time and turn on instantly and work at full capacity. No flicker, no noise. They provide constant light without making distracting humming sounds.